Monday, August 23, 2010

Los Angeles Magazine autism slide show

Here are some photos from the September issue of Los Angeles magazine which is partially devoted to covering autism in Los Angeles. These include some photos of your overweight but humble blogger. Also I was working on the computer at the time the photographer came over so I was wearing my reading glasses which I don't always wear. Don't know if and when the short article by me they published will be online but I will keep Gadfly readers posted of future developments.

7 comments:

Kent A. said...

I couldn't learn how to use a keyboard like that.

jonathan said...

took a little getting used to for me also, but now is my preferred one.

Socrates said...

It's good that your voice is being heard. Pretty good pictures too. You're obviously better at housework tan me... For some reason I pictured you in a darkened lair with pictures of Doherty all over the walls:)

I would question the use of the term 'mild autism' though - my 'mild autism' gets me thrown in the same bucket as 'non-so-mild autism'.

But as reporting Autism goes, is not too bad.

SM69 said...

The photos are really nice- you home looks peaceful and bear; very healthy for the mind not to have too much clutter about.

SM69 said...

looks peaceful and bear...

oops!

Not so peaceful anymore...a bear for god sake!

Watch out!

Anonymous said...

Your keyboard's pretty neat. As long as I don't practice or apply myself to touch-typing on that type of keyboard, it shouldn't be a problem for me.

Nice reading glasses, too! :)

Jake Crosby said...

Way to go, Jonathan! Look forward to seeing it in hard copy!