Friday, September 23, 2011

SSDI appeal turned down

I got a letter from the social security office today notifying me that my appeal for SSDI has been turned down. I have 60 days to file in federal district court to contest the decision. I am not sure if it is worth doing or asking my lawyer to do it. It means waiting another three years for a court date on top of the more than four years i have been pursuing this matter now. I have written about it previously.


I wonder if the government believes that I'm a welfare bum who won't take responsibility for my life because of the writings of one neurodiversity activist who is also an ASAN supporter .

I know that in spite of the Obama administration's support for ASAN by appointing Ari Ne'eman to two different government posts, that these people are wrong about me. I tried like hell to work for nearly three decades and went through utter hell the whole time. I never groveled at the feet of any bureaucrat. In spite of what this individual may have convinced the government, autism is truly a disease and the reason most autistic people can't work is because they are physically impaired.

I know I am not the only one and many others have been turned down for SSDI or SSI. It is a shame that the government expects us to fend for ourselves and they agree with the mindset of a few deranged neurodiversity activists.

I may or may not keep readers posted of any further developments.

4 comments:

farmwifetwo said...

They've managed to get the disability tax credit pulled in Canada for children with Asperger's.

Something they should be proud of.

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3211701

Jake Crosby said...

Sorry to hear, Jonathan

jonathan said...

Thanks, Jake

The Fauxtist said...

I wonder if the government believes that I'm a welfare bum who won't take responsibility for my life because of the writings of one neurodiversity activist who is also an ASAN supporter .

Meg Evans, fraud and was caught faking autism. Doubtful her "influence" had anything to do with your rejection. More like her voice along with hundreds of other fake's perpetrating autism contributed to the climate though.